As a Human Resource (HR) Intern at TRG, you will be performing various administrative tasks. But hey, don’t get upset yet. Clerical works are critical, and they support the daily activities in our HR department.
Don’t worry, you get to work with people too. Currently, at TRG, we have more than 12 different internal events and activities to help connect and engage our growing teams, a portion of them are also interns from every corner of the world. Thus, you bear on your shoulders another fairly heavy responsibility – assisting, supporting, and ensuring our TRGers (that’s what we called our team members) are happy.
Witness first-hand how TRG recruits, retains, engages, and develops talents/ TRGers by joining our team today!
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
What does a successful HR Intern look like?
a) Administrative tasks
You don’t mind performing tasks that require attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Update existing and newly recruited employee information
- Screen potential employees’ resumes, support our Recruiter to schedule interviews
- Post, update or remove job adverts from career pages and social media platforms
- Document processes, prepare training materials
- Coordinate new hire orientations
b) Event organisation
You actively look for ways to connect and engage our internal teams with our series of ongoing events and activities. You also support executing initiatives that can help grow our teams.
- Assist in the planning of TRG’s internal events and activities
- Participate in organising career days, walk-in interviews
- Propose improvements to fine-tune our event organisation process
c) Maintain HR compliance knowledge
A critical aspect of dealing with people is to ensure our company policies and labour contracts comply with the latest laws and regulations. This is a good chance for you to learn and get exposed to a more “serious” aspect of Human Resources.
- Develop knowledge of labour laws and regulations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the HR field
- Explore different HR-related tools, platforms, and systems to maintain a consistent and accurate employee database
Required skills/ Qualifications:
a) What you need
- An infinitely curious and open mind
- A passion to learn and grow
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A highly adaptable team player with a detailed-oriented mindset and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Fluent in English
b) What’s in it for you:
- Our internship program is currently unpaid but we provide
- Independently Work From Anywhere (WFA) you want: our offices, your home, PJ’s Coffee, coffee shop, beach, it’s up to you
- Modern, green, and open office space with lounge areas, spacious lunchroom, free covered / secure motorbike parking unlimited free PJ’s Coffee from our own coffee shop downstairs
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking / collaboration / learning / training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
- Address 145-147, Nguyen Co Thach St, An Loi Dong Ward, Thu Duc City Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam