- Support team in all activities of the recruitment process such as: posting jobs on recruitment websites, contacting candidates, welcoming candidates, arranging tests and scheduling interviews, data entry, etc;
- Join the recruitment process for both non-technical positions;
- Build up candidates database;
- Other administrative requirements from the supervisor..
- Priority to final year students or fresh graduates with preferred majors in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration, or business-related degrees;
- Have strong communication skills, systematic thinking, and attention to detail;
- Have a responsible and positive work attitude with good abilities to deal with challenging tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- We recognize that the role of HR also contributes to the growth of the company by finding talent and nurturing them.
- You will get hands-on experience in jobs such as recruitment, business partner, and operations.
- You will be directly responsible for the assigned work and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Address 7/28 Thành Thái Phường 14 Quận 10
- Salary Offers Negotiation