1. Job Description:
• Assist marketing manager to explore business development and collaboration opportunities.
• Support local marketing/branding campaign executions and conduct weekly market reports.
• Assist marketing manager to develop branding/marketing plans to support overall product development; with previous advertising/social media marketing experiences is a huge plus.
• Co-own and brainstorm projects that contribute to continuous user growth, including new users’ acquisition, total active users and market share, etc.
• Manage databases and input information, data, and records
• Final year student or fresh graduation from reputable universities in business or marketing related field.
• Ability to join full time internship program in 6 months.
• Confident, proactive, good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or work in team.
• Fluent in spoken, listening, and writing English.
• Good office computer skills (Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook).
• Part-time working experience in sales, marketing or research jobs is an advantage.
• Basic ability in picture re-touching is a plus.
• International cluster working environment standard.
• Have a chance to work officially at The Ascott International Management Vietnam.
• Professional training and personnel activities organized periodically.
4. How to apply
• To apply, please send your English Curriculum Vitae.
• Please write your application as follows: [The Ascott-0622] Position – Your Full Name