Position: Admin Team Leader/Manager
Reporting to: CEO
1. Administration and office management
- To organize and manage administration and office activities/works for the company to ensure the company can be operated in good conditions and without disruption.
- To organize and manage office rental, car rental and other outside services of administration such as water and cafeteria supply, stationery supply, office cleaning, business travel related (air ticket, hotel, passport, visa, travel insurance,…)
- To organize and manage using the organization’s resources, facilities, equipment effectively.
- To be responsible for organizing events for the company such as Year-End Party, Women’s day, Children’s day, and other holiday celebrations.
- To be responsible for administrative work for company meetings and other general affairs/events of the company such as company team-building, …
2. Set up and update administrative system, policies and procedures
- To be responsible for the company’s administrative official documents.
- To be responsible for updating operational policies, procedures for administration & office work and for the use & care of equipment and materials.
3. Make and manage the annual department budget
- To be responsible for the annual budget of the Administrative Department, including making, spending, self-managing expenditures and reporting
4. Staff management and team development
- Lead, direct, evaluate, train and develop a team of para-professional staff to ensure that administrative activities are completed on time, according to established standards, and within the planned budget.
5. Functionally support
- To support administrative work for events of other departments such as events for customers, for contractors and for suppliers, ….
- To support functional for companies in Kusto Home
6. Other tasks as requested by BODs
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, hospitality, business or related equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same position in multinational and professional companies
- Office administration
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet) and telephone protocol.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full Professional English
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and helpful manner under various conditions, e.g. heavy workloads and aggressive customers.
- Sound leadership and management capabilities.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong analytical and a team player.
- Strong subcontractor management and decision-making skills.
- Change management.
- Able to deal with change.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with tight timeframes.
- Accurate, reliable, self-confident and firm.
- Salary and performance bonus
- Mobile phone allowance, lunch allowance
- Healthcare plan for you and your 01 family member
- 15 days of fully paid leave a year
- Other benefits: Outing trip, Tet gift, Mid-autumn gift, parties….
- Training and career evolution opportunities
- An international standard working environment
- Trusting and empowering our employees
- Address Đảo Kim Cương, Phường Bình Trưng Tây, Quận 2
- Salary Offers 20.000.000 - 25.000.000 VND
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10