People Business Partner (PBP) as a strategic advisor to business leaders across a vast landscape of topics including Organizational Design & Development, Performance & Talent Management, Employee Engagement & HR Strategy Execution through collaborating and providing business insight to CoE and People Services to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented that support business people plans.
The PBP internship – Commerce provides current students/ fresh graduates with the opportunity to consult HVB Commercial PBPs and line managers on the above-mentioned disciplines. You will also be able to learn our internal People systems and processes to support the PBPs on relevant projects and day-to-day operations.
- Play the role of an analyst for the assigned PBPs including analyzing, interpreting, and preparing a visual representation for stakeholder delivery.
- Contribute ideas and develop new ways to bring value to the designated team of PBPs; support with special projects (Commercial Career Roadmap, Blueprint structure, etc.) and showcase your creativity.
- Build and utilize a network of internal People and team resources to fulfill requests from PBPs.
- Provide day-to-day support to the PBPs which includes analyzing the HR system data, auditing organizational hierarchies, and resolving data inaccuracies.
- Be curious and find creative ways to help the designated communication plan simple and effective.
Key contacts and contact purpose:
- People Business Partner – Commerce team
- COE team (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management)
- People Services Operations
- Business partners – Commerce functions (Sales & Marketing)
External: Design Agencies
- Undergraduate university degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, etc.
- Embrace learning & growth, open to feedback & continuous improvement.
- A proactive and independent approach to critical thinking.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational development & HR principles.
- Good interpersonal skills, capable of timely and fast-changing.
- Creative thinking and enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Design skills (Canva, AI, Ps), Video editing (Capcut).
- Fluent in English/ Vietnamese