• Access to job portals and perform the posting
• Contact candidate to arrange interview appointment
• Prepare offer letter, follow up and collect partner profiles. Prepare welcome kit.
• Input information of new partner into the system
• Input partner’s insurance information into excel spreadsheets
• Scan labor contracts collect missing information of partner
• Scan Partner’s certificate (Health, Hygiene & Fire Fighting & Protection)
1. What will be offered in PRO (HR) Internship Program?
The primary purpose of Internship Programs is to engage students in planned, educationally-related work and learning experiences that integrate knowledge and theory with practical application and skill development in a professional setting enhancing students’ employability skills.
2. What are the jobr requirements for this role?
To be eligible for internship program, an intern candidate must have:
• A typical internship duration from three months and above
• A part-time or full-time commitment
• Connection to an educational program with academic credit, or no connection to earning course credit
• A desire to learn for practical knowledge in HR field and general working skills in workplace
• Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Detail oriented
• Friendly and supportive
3. How is the hiring process?
Candidate successfully passed through interview and selection process below:
+ 1st round: Application screened by Talent Acquisition
+ 2nd round: Panel interview with PRO (HR) Function teams
+ 3rd round: Intern candidate’s presentation
Please send your CV to email with title email: [Starbucks – 0822] PRO (HR) Intern – Full name.
- Address Tòa nhà Phượng Long 2, Nguyễn Trường Tộ, Phường 12 (Quận4), District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam