- Formatting candidate profile;
- Drafting service contract and other documents required;
- Working with Adecco’s internal system to track candidate information;
- Support Office and Admin team in company event.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Junior or Senior student can work full-time in the office (from Monday to Friday)
- Careful and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility;
- Familiar with Microsoft skills like Word/Excel/PPT;
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written);
- Have a can-do attitude
- Internship allowance.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas…) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.