Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
Head of Talent Partner is accountable to deliver innovative, integrated resourcing strategies and programs for South East Asia. This role is the key unlock of the regional Talent Partner agenda, bringing a holistic view of both internal and external talent and breaks down traditional hiring options to provide innovative sourcing solutions that is not only cost effective but delivers high performing talent in the fastest ways. The Head of Talent Partner builds strong connectivity with the EXLT in the region and business stakeholders to build a cross channel activation and talent sourcing strategy that will be executed by local Talent Partner Teams and the talent acquisition sourcing hubs. Besides the responsibilities as the Head of Talent Partner for South East Asia, this role will also be responsible for the Country Talent Partner Lead in the country.
- Plan and execute the resourcing strategy, key stakeholder management, process improvement and leading a Talent Acquisition team in South East Asia
- Be a trusted partner to the EX Leadership team within SEA, to strategize, identify and define current and future staffing needs in support of the business objectives and hiring demands.
- Leads the employer branding strategy and drive the activities execution with South East Asia
- Understands Unilever’s business and closely align with the business leaders to drive resourcing solutions to meet business growth potential.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the Global Talent Partner Community and the in-market Talent Partner to deliver high-quality service delivery and exceptional hires for the business.
- Coaches, develops and actively involved in the retention of Talent Partner team members.
- Utilizes KPIs/ performance data and insights to actively manage and monitor the performance and productivity of the team against set metrics / objectives.
- Leads key initiatives and manages larger scale/impact programs, including diversity initiatives, and other special interest areas.
- Continue improving and recommending process enhancements based on analysis of regular recruitment platform reports.
- Able to effectively and constructively lead change and influence the network
5 direct reports, including
- Talent Partner Lead Thailand & Malaysia
- Talent Partner Lead Philippines
- Talent Partner Lead MCL
- Talent Partner Lead Vietnam
- Talent Partner Lead Indonesia
- Country HR Lead
- EXLT SEA & Indonesia
- Functional Line Leaders
- Global Talent Partner Community
- External recruitment agencies / consultants
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Strong stakeholders’ engagement, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Technology savvy
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A hands-on and practical leader and recruiting professional, who enjoys working on the ground with local recruiters to build capability and drive for service excellence
- Ability to anticipate needs, advise and solve problems proactively
- Strong external network is a plus (i.e. knowing the market)
- Sound knowledge of talent market is preferable
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Address Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam