- Entry/ record and consolidate employees’ data, basic data analysis.
- Prepare and coordinate with HR Service to archive international letters and notifications.
- Coordinate with related departments/ person to facilitate sharing sessions/ events/ meetings on:
- International assignment briefing
- Employees’ welfare and benefits
- Total Rewards knowledge
- Other related topics
- Support in drafting and rechecking policy, process, procedures, regulation, announcement, templates, and related documents as guideline from Supervisor.
- Prepare slides for related topics as assigned by Supervisor.
- Follow up with stakeholders on above topics.
- Other ad hoc tasks from Supervisor.
- Entitled as full-time student during 6-month internship period (3rd/4th year student majoring in Business English, Business Administrations, Human Resources with high interest in Human Resources)
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities are preferred
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Interpersonal skills, Time and Task Management skills
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development
- Eyes for details, good organization skills and logic thinking
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next rounds.
- Address 14th floor, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City