Who We Are?
We are Unilever, an ambitious organization and home to over 400 purposeful and global brands like Dove, Sunsilk, Magnum, Knorr.
We feel good about the work we do – whether it’s the way we run our business, make our products or use our brands, we always think about how even the smallest things can make a positive difference to the world. We care – it’s what we’re known for. And it’s why we’re a great place to build a career with purpose.
We believe in better business for a better world. And we believe in a better you.
When you work at Unilever you can bring your own purpose to life through the work that you do. You will work with brands that are loved, improving the lives of consumers and their communities. You will work with innovations that grow our business and help improve the planet and our society. You will work with brilliant people who will help you contribute to the world and become a better you.
If you’re passionate about making a difference, you can – and we’ll empower you on your journey. Make things happen with your pioneering spirit and use your experience to grow your career. Together, we can help create a better business and better world.
Ready to move forward in your career? Please check out our open opportunity below.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or another highly quantitative field.
• Experience with translating mathematical models and algorithms into code (Python).
• Basic knowledge of probability/statistics, machine learning, and deep learning.
• Have a passion for the Natural Language Processing field.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
• Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you will be doing:
• Work closely with data science, data engineer and, business team to maintain and improve the current AI products.
• Monthly delivery of the result to the business team, receive feedback and improve the current model.
• Adjust the model to reach excellent performance when adding new input data to the current model.
• Document the material of the project.
• Research and development of machine learning/ deep learning models NLP-based tasks (e.g. text classification, entity recognition, relation extraction etc.) to explore and develop innovative approaches to extract and organize key information from text content of available text data
• Conduct experiments and analyze data to evaluate the performance of the developed approaches.
• When applicable, collaborate with other team members to integrate the developed approaches into existing systems.
• Participate in team meetings and provide regular progress updatesIf you have the qualifications above, please feel free to contact our Talent Partner Team for more information.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus, if you need any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through out your recruitment journey. Uniquely, Unilever
- Address Unilever Vietnam, 156 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.