- Undertake secondary research and primary research, including by conducting telephonic and in-person interviews with industry contacts such as businesspersons, consumers, government officials, etc.
- Regularly monitor business, economic and regulatory news in Vietnam and ASEAN
- Facilitate business matching and business meetings under the guidance of senior colleagues.
- Cultivate a network of sources for information on key industries and regions.
- Develop, maintain and update BI databases and datasets.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities when necessary.
- Consistently meet the internal deadlines of the team.
Qualifications & skills required
- Graduate or currently studying for a university degree; educational background in business, economic, legal, and political studies will be given preference.
- Good communication (spoken and written) in English and Vietnamese. Role will require composition of reports in English as well as exchanging emails and phone calls in both languages.
- Should be able to use all MS software products competently.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the Vietnam and ASEAN business and investment environment
- Able to work under pressure, with strong research skills.
- Strong communication skills, and a desire to meet and interact with business people