Check and process payroll payment, determine withholdings and deductions, do the forecast cost center headcount and general accounting reports under general supervision.
- Process payroll payment ( main cycle and out of cycle) included: check payroll documentation, upload payment to Citi direct.
- Do the treasury payroll forecast
- Do the Personal Income tax withholdings and finalization.
- Process payment to Tax Authorities: Personal Income Tax, Insurances, Trade Union
- Prepare/ do headcount forecast with cost center owners: budget, salary & compensation.
- Prepare the Month to date report: Payroll projection.
- Prepare & analysis: Direct labor and Indirect labor rate
- Perform monthly financial closing monthly: JV booking, accrual, payroll report
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD:
When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.