MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• To daily track vendor portal queries and group email AP helpdesk services, response in 24 hours. Effective escalation for exceptional cases.
• To incorporate with the 3P AP outsourcing IP & payment team, ensure DTP processes are well followed and GPM compliance in accounting of expenditures at all sites of the Company.
• To ensure payments and funds are properly managed in accordance with the Company policies and Local Regulations through intensive interaction with all internal and external partners from STP (PO/ GRIR/Advance clearing/ NPNP/ pricing variances…)
• To comply SOA, POA within financial controls framework.
• To support the E-custom 247 payments on time and accuracy.
• To collaborate with Treasury team in daily payment activities to ensure a smooth operation and well support in vendor payment master data maintenance with full supporting documents.
• Assist Finance Assistant Manager in day-to-day works related AP helpdesk services & solving payment pending issues and other AP team activities with high commitment for deadlines delivery & teamwork spirit.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
· Good understanding of risks management theory and application
· Breakthrough thinking to seize the opportunities and deliver improvements, value creation in AP.
· Demonstrate a high self-confidence integrity and competency in holding people accountable.
· Organization awareness, very good inter-personal skills.
· Good in business process design are plus
· English writing and listening pre-intermediate level up.
· Familiar with AP international accounting network.
· Ability to work under complexity and high pressures.
· Experience of relevant IT accounting systems, SAP functionality highly desirable
- Address 156 Nguyễn Lương Bằng, Tân Phú, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam