o Support sourcing CV, interview arrangement, offer delivery.
o Organize job fair, career fair, management trainee
o Manage talent acquisition data on Talentlink system.
o Prepare onboarding process for new hire.
o Design banner, backdrop, template, presentation… for HR activities.
o Support internal communication and employer branding events.
o Other tasks assigned by line manager.
Required Experience/Skills Detail
· Open to fresh graduated or 1-2 years of experience
· Experience in HR department, design backdrop, background, standee for HR activities (Canva, AI,…) is a plus.
· Proficient in English skill is highly preferred
· Good communication and time management skills.
· Proactive, precise, honest.
· Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience Level: 0-2 years of experience
For interested candidates, please contact with title [DHL] – HR Assistant – Full name
*Note: HR Team will contact suitable candidates