We are seeking a motivated and passionate intern to join our Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding team. The intern will work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Lead to develop and execute strategies to attract top talent and promote our employer brand. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain hands-on experience in talent acquisition, employer branding and HR field.
– Assist with job posting, sourcing, and screening candidates for open positions
– Collaborate with hiring managers and People team members to ensure a positive candidate experience
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date data on recruitment metrics
– Conduct research to identify and implement best practices for talent acquisition and employer branding
– Assist with planning and executing employer branding initiatives, such as social media campaigns and campus events
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Talent Acquisition team
– Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field
– Understanding of organizational development & HR principles is a plus.
– Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and design skill (Canva, AI, Ps) & Video editing (Capcut)
– Business English proficiency
– Proactive, creative, agile, and passionate working with people
Send your CV with the tittle: “Application for TA&EB Intern”
Note: Only the qualified candidate will be contacted.