ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Inventory Analyst (6-12mos)
- Responsible for monitoring all material transactions for assigned area(s).
- Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
- Recommend changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
- Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material handling functions, and fill in for other Inventory Control personnel as required and as specified by the Inventory Control Manager.
- Responsible for eliminating any manufacturing downtime associated with assigned area (where applicable)
- Perform regular component cycle counts as required.
- Perform inventory transactions and reporting on customer systems when required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of any materials management systems that will enhance inventory control at Jabil Circuit.
- Be able to interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
Recent college graduate/Bachelors degree required. Coursework in Supply Chain or Logistics preferred. A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred.