What will you be doing?
- Organizing, developing, standardizing data pipelines to generate insights, address reporting and analytic needs
- Writes ETL data pipeline, designs database systems, develops tools for real-time and offline analytic processing
- Participate in maintaining the health and quality of current data pipelines, analyze root cause when incidents happen
- Other data engineer ad-hoc tasks
We expect you to have:
- Passion with the internet and technology, hunger for knowledge and be a quick learner
- Understands fundamental programming concepts and paradigms such as OOP, SQL
- Understands logical operations, fundamental algorithm and data structure.
- Able to learn, read code and produce new code from examples, patterns.
- Able to read and comprehend technical docs.
- Last year student or fresh graduate from a relevant major
- Eager to learn with a can-do attitude
- Take responsibility to follow up with assigned tasks and go the extra mile to deliver
What’s in it for you?
- A 6-month paid internship with the strong possibility of a permanent position
- You will get a chance to be trained by our seniors with:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google BigQuery, Dataflow
- Google Cloud composer/Airflow pipelines and framework
- Design and build DWH, analytics system
- Join plenty of Sharing and Learning activities as part of our initiatives to contribute to the tech community in Vietnam
- Most importantly, the code you write will be impacting the lives of millions!