|Business Unit & Department||Human Resources Teacher Department (HRT.D)|
|Geographical location||● Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) | Vietnam
● Via online working platform
|Direct superior||Teacher Quality Assurance Department (TQA)|
|At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Teaching Assistant (TA) holds an important role in assisting the HRT.D in conducting daily teaching operations. We are seeking young and proactive candidates to perform responsibilities which help teachers and students get along well with each other in online class activities. This position will allow candidates to access a fast–paced and dynamic learning environment. You will also have the opportunities to enhance professional knowledge as well as necessary skills for future career development.
Accountabilities – Primary responsibilities
|1. Teaching activities
● Support teachers in class/during the course when assigned;
● Assist in monitoring students’ work and ability to follow instructions;
● Explain to students anything they find difficult to understand if requested by teachers;
2. Process, policies, and regulation
● Follow all working procedures, policies, rules, and regulations of HRT.D;
● Update and make necessary reports;
● Other classroom duties and admin tasks given by teachers or TQA.
Skills, Languages, Experience & behaviours
|● University students;
● Good knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar;
● English proficiency from IELTS 5.5 and upwards or equivalents;
● Have good skills in verbal and non-verbal communication;
● Computer literacy – MS Office; G-suit;
● Experienced in researching and problem solving skills;
● Should be a team player; highly disciplined; proactive and tech-savvy.
|External: Upon request|
|Work time||8:00 AM – 11: 45 PM (GMT +7);|
|Work in shift: 45 minutes per shift;|
|Candidates must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.|