Develop and execute a plan of labelling, bundle to ensure stock available to meet business demand while still controlling stock level and cost.
- Develop labelling and co-packing plans based on the validated sales forecasts and stock status.
- Check material replenishment plans to ensure not over/under stocks and save cost through the right MOQ.
- Manage DRP between 2 warehouses in cooperation with Commercial based on historical demand and coming sales plan.
- Process cut-stocks, move stocks, maintain master data accuracy in SAP
- Analysis Slow Moving and Obsolete stocks, propose preventive actions and clearance action.
- Support ACD Demand Planning Manager to track and report Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Manage key customer stock in trade, ensure healthy stock in trade
- Participate plan defined by departments/companies
- 2-3 years of Supply Planning experience in international FMCG trading or factory
- Effective organizing, planning skills
- Effective communication & problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Numeric mind
- Good English, SAP, Excel Skill
- Those who have experience of supply chain organization.
- Those who have understanding of digital, ecommerce
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful, sensitivity, flexible, integrity, commitment
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs