Responsibilities of the candidate:
- Support on the different services that the company provides to private companies and government agencies such as matchmaking, mission organization, regulatory and market report, assistance to exhibition etc.
- The candidate will be supporting the Service department doing telemarketing, using our CRM, and keeping it updated.
- The candidate will be responsible for contacting Vietnamese companies to close meetings with foreign companies. Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met. Presenting and demonstrating the value of products/services of the clients to prospective leads.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development of database along with Service Team and necessary information requested by the company.
- The candidate will be responsible for organizing the meetings’ dates with the different clients and coordinating with the rest of the company’s departments for the optimal execution of the services. Also, to translate during the meetings if needed.
- The candidate may have to work with the rest of the team (from Service Department and Regulatory Department), evaluating that the work deadlines are met, supporting the development of services, and informing clients of progress weekly.
- The candidate must support the Services Manager and Director in any task needed for the well performance of the company.
Responsibilities of the company:
The company is committed to providing the necessary training for the proper execution of tasks and to providing a work environment that favors personal growth and emotional health.
- 3M salary + 1M KPIs + Daily lunch & motorbike parking
- Possibility to stay with the company after internship and promotion to higher position.