A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the IT Advisory, Technology Enablement (TE) and the ERP implementation engagements.
- Working directly with technical lead/Functional consultant to understand functional specification and the business requirement as well.
- Analyze the requirements and propose a technical solution.
- Develop RICEF (stands for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms), Identify and undertake testing procedures.
- In-charge on any technical issues as well as coordinate with SAP/Oracle/Microsoft on any product issues.
- Develop technical specification documents and the related documents in the project.
- Assist team leader in any project issues as well as research technology solutions to meet customer requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
We expect that you will have
- Bachelor/College degree in IT, Computer science or equivalent.
- New graduate or 1 year of working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Practical past experience in ERP, SAP ABAP Developer is a plus
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume with Subject: [KPMG – 1222] SAP ABAP – Full Name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted