- Conceive and develop efficient marketing plans for assigned brands
- Prepare and coordinate with other team/departments to execute the marketing plan for assigned brands
- Be responsible for all marketing activities and their KPIs. Managing a constant growth with higher KPIs through time
- Actively co-managing all channels and make sure everything is well respected in terms of brand guidelines
- Research and gather opportunities for marketing partnership and sponsorships
- Measure and produce monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc reports on KPIs and each campaign
- Organize and monitor all advertising/communication campaigns, including but not limited to social media, PR, OOH, brand activations and events, and provide recommendations for the brands
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures. Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, poster, press releases, website material, social post etc.)
- Maintain relationships with event agencies, media vendors and influencers… to ensure collaboration in marketing activities
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Actively participating in all marketing meetings to take part of the strategic decisions.
YÊU CẦU CÓ KINH NGHIỆM
- University/ College degree in Fashion, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Have passion for the luxury retail business
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and Vietnamese.
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing (experience in Retail/ Fashion/ Cosmetic/ Luxury Business is preferable).
- Good skill of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Planner and thinker with a bias for action/execution
- Analytical and lateral thinking abilities
- Should have the personality to stand-up to take responsibilities.
- Address 189 Dương Bá Trạc, Phường 1, Quận 8, TP.HCM, Việt Nam.