View more 7 hours ago
- Involved in digital marketing activities, which cover, but not limited to, SEM, SEO, social media, content marketing and direct e-marketing
- Create content for use across a multitude of social platforms which include but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other channels.
- Manage operation of E-commerce website (Shopify) & keep its content up-to-date and creative
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Receive & promptly reply customers’ inquiries from digital hubs in a proper manner
- Monitor performance of online channels & generate report on weekly/monthly basis
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Working Time Mon-Fri 13h00-21h00 Sam 09h00-12h30
- University/College graduate, preferably in Marketing/ Business Administration
- Fluency in English
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications
- Sound knowledge of branding, digital marketing & digital landscape
- Excellent writing skill
- Able to use popular design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Creative thinking, out-of-the-box thinker
- Base salary, insurance, annual leaves, and Public holiday as per Vietnamese law.
- 13th month of salary, salary review once a year.
- Team building trip, training opportunity in The UK.
- Young, dynamic working environment.