Data analysis & reporting
- Independently set up projects Brand, Campaign Tracking, Consumer Insight as assigned by Senior Level.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations.
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible for the data collection and processing.
- Updating social media hot topics/trends for internal team and client. Propose meaningful insight from hot topic/trend for client with supervision of Line Manager.
- Regular & timely correspondence on simple daily requests with less senior supervision.
- Deliver on commitments and flawless execution.
- Assist Senior Research Executive/ Research Supervisor on meeting clients to deliver research results.
- Put effort in ensuring assigned tasks are within set deadlines & time budgets.
- Follow internal projects to smoothly work with internal team and other stakeholders to ensure a well-delivered project with high quality & on time with the supervision of Line Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field skill
- Strong sense of client service
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Teamwork, good communication
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Fluent in Vietnamese and good command of English especially writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and Google Spreadsheet & Slides
- Fresher or ideally, 1 year experience in marketing field or related position
- Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible