- Delivery projects related to M&A, tax due diligences, transactions, integrations, internal restructurings, divestitures, and capital markets transactions;
- Advise on many of the high-profile transactions and deals for international and multinational companies;
- Provide tax advice and planning services to a portfolio of projects for multinational and national companies;
- Tax structuring of international transactions;
- Review of requirements and foreign tax legislation;
- Development of comprehensive strategies in international taxation;
- Identify and answer complex international tax issues;
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging technical developments, legislative changes and developments in tax practice and explanation of their impact on clients;
- Assume a professional, practical, and commercial approach and ensure technical excellence;
- Build and maintain relationships with our clients and provide high levels of client service;
- Stay abreast of current tax, legal and business trends relevant to the client’s business;
- Contribute to the team’s good productivity and motivation with good communication and cooperation to guarantee the best result;
- Develop and maintain long-term and trust client relationships and networks.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1-year experience in a professional services/corporate environment. Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Detail-oriented and possess initiative
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful and analytical
- Additional language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel, when necessary.
To qualify for the role, you must also have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, and Banking with good marks for technical subjects
- Having experience working for Big4 auditing firms is an advantage.
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend evaluation rounds. Please check your email regularly for updates. As the opportunity is limited, early application is an advantage.
Application sent to email with the title of “[EY Vietnam – 0523] – Staff to Tax – ITTS – Full name”