Odyssey was formed in 1998 and has grown to over 250 professional staff. We are an Australian owned company but managed and run by Vietnamese staff. Our employees have a solid career path right up to director level.
Odyssey provides a wide-range of Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping Services to Australian accounting, bookkeeping and financial planning firms located throughout Australia.
We are the market leaders and recognised pioneers in this BPO space. We are recognized for our innovative approach and commitment to quality and service excellence. We encourage staff to contribute to the growth and development of the company.
Our company has already experience tremendous growth, and is currently seeking excellent candidates to be involved in the next critical stage of our company’s development.
Company Size 100-300
We are looking for young professionals with high attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality accounting work. In return we offer excellent remuneration and a long term career opportunity.
Your job would involve preparation of financial statements, tax returns and for entities in Australia and other countries. As a Fresh Australian Accountant at Odyssey, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of accounting in simple entity types, through to complex entity groups.
YOU WILL BE OFFERED:
- An initial 2 months training period, where you will learn Australian Accounting and tax law and be trained in accounting software such as Xero and MYOB.
- An attractive allowance while training period and excellent salary while signing labour contract.
- Odyssey offers a comprehensive reward system with an ongoing monthly productivity bonus of up to 60% of your monthly salary, along with semi-annual bonus, annual bonuses and end of tax year bonuses. Our remuneration is significantly above what can be expected in any other accounting firm.
- Besides the company will cover all compulsory health cost under the regular government health scheme.
- Annual private healthcare when becoming a full-time employee.
- Standard work week five (5) days, off Saturday and Sunday. Paid overtime available
- Professional and friendly trainers/mentors will be provided while working here.
- Clear career path goals with the opportunity to advance to senior management position
- Company activities: quarterly party, end of financial year party and year-end party.
- Company trip twice a year.
- Annual Performance Review, annual medical examination and annual birthday gift.
Odyssey encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to achieve.
- University graduate, majoring in Accounting or other related, with good grades.
- Strong English skills. All our accounting work is in English and you must be confident in written English.
- Being flexible and able to work independently within a team structure. Candidates work in teams led by senior managers with more than 10 years experience.
- Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
- Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Address 7th and 8th Floors, BlueSky Tower, No. 1, Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Experience Level Junior