Your Key Responsibilities
You will execute/lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (e.g., asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment.
- Your client responsibilities:
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans, and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on the delivery of solutions.
- Preparation of working papers and client folders.
- Your people responsibilities – You will :
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situations
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage the knowledge
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Being able to executing the work of a portfolio of forensic projects
- Being able to constantly develop your understanding of our client’s industries, identifying trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Being able to use technology to distribute your knowledge of leading-practice and enhance service delivery
- Being fourth-year students at Top Universities such as FTU, RMIT, UEH, ULaw…;
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking) – English and Vietnamese;
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, willing to learn and creative;
- Being self-development at work and having long-term commitment (qualified interns can have official employment after internship duration)
- Strong interpersonal skills, report writing skills, and a good understanding of client business are essential.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.