- Take part in our ambitious E-commerce project launching in Vietnam.
- Take responsibilities in users relationship management.
- Support customers about Order & Product in Decathlon Online channel (Fanpage, website, Email, Hotline).
- Working with third-party to support customer (Carrier, Sport Club,…).
- Create “WOW” experience for all our users on all channels.
- You are an undergraduate/fresh graduates who are ready to work PART/FULL TIME.
- You are ready to work during weekend (5 days per week(Full time)) and take another day off instead.
- You have customer-oriented mindset.
- You are concrete and punctual, with on-the-field, organized mindset.
- You dare to take risks, you play to win and you are able to take responsibility for your role.
- You have a high sense of customer service, willing to try new, different ways of engaging and serving customers.
- You are good at communication & confident.
- You are passionate about sports; regularly practice at least one sport.
- You can speak English.
- Monthly performance bonus and 13th salary.
- Social Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law and Premium Insurance.
- Annual health check.
- Sport practice allowance.
- Several training courses to increase your competence with great opportunity for career development.
- Business trips paid by the Company.
- Attractive staff discount for all purchase in Decathlon stores.
- Address Pax Sky Building, Floor 5, Binh Thanh District.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs