Do you want to work with the newest Cloud technologies in Netcompany’s Cloud Infrastructure department? As Cloud Infrastructure Consultant you collaborate with the industry’s most talented colleagues and will be guaranteed professional development.
As our new colleague in the “Cloud Infrastructure” team, you will play an important part in agile projects for large Danish customers as well as international customers. We design and implement business-critical solutions on the modern infrastructure technology for the customers. You will work with Azure.
In addition to this, you will take part in building and driving the operation of the architecture and solutions in the internal Cloud Infrastructure. You will be part of establishing cooperation between infrastructure, security, and the development of customer solutions.
There are career tracks in cloud infrastructure engineering, development, or architecture – depending on your competencies and interests. Possible tasks in the role could be:
- Development of cloud infrastructure solutions e.g., in Azure
- Surveillance, alerting, automation, and scaling of cloud solutions
- Establishment and scaling of container-based infrastructure e.g., based on Docker and Kubernetes
- Creating coherence between development, operation, and security – via DevOps principles
- Automatization and standardization of cloud infrastructure processes
- Infrastructure as Code tasks e.g., in Terraform
- Design and implementation of cloud governance policies
- Leading and contributing to technical initiatives in the internal cloud infrastructure through experience from customer projects
- Applying the internal best practices out to the customer projects
- If development track: Participating or leading a web portal project
We imagine that you:
- Have a bachelor, candidate, or engineering degree in ICT/IT, Computer Science, or similar
- Have 1 – 4 years of experience with cloud technologies from education or prior employment
- Have experience with project work and preferably with development (.NET, Java, Web)
- Think analytically, have a high drive and a structured working process
As a person you are:
Independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one. You’re also a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
Signing Bonus Programs:One month of gross salary,
- Clear Academy system and mentoring program to help you develop your career within Netcompany
- Performance appraisal twice a year to guarantee constructive feedback
- Professional Scandinavian working environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas along with being supportive, fun and flexible
- Advanced technical solutions, agile culture and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- Attractive salary that is adjusted annually based on your performance along with an annual performance bonus
- Attractive Healthcare insurance program for you and your family.
- Annual company trip
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees
- Working with a variety of clients and colleagues all over the world
- Social and sports activities hosted by Netcompany After Dark (Friday bar, go-kart, BBQ, escape room, football, badminton, table tennis etc.)
- Address No. 92 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5