We are seeking Bioinformaticians:
The successful candidate will analyze single-cell, spatial, and multi-omics data and interpret the results to advance our research efforts. You will work with passionate, talented team members and have the opportunity to collaborate with frontier scientists from the top pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions on various projects.
– Analyze single-cell, spatial omics, and other multi-omics data using BioTuring tools and other statistical/computational methods.
– Design and invent new bioinformatics algorithms.
– Collaborate with team members to design and implement bioinformatics workflows.
– Participate in bioinformatics projects, for example, building single-cell atlases and exploring single-cell data.
– Participate in writing scientific papers.
– A degree in Biology, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, or a related field.
– Have a passion and a long-term commitment to the field of bioinformatics.
– Strong programming skills
– Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about bioinformatics and is eager to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Join us on an exciting journey of innovation!
Stay tuned, because the best is yet to come! Brace yourself for more captivating works that will push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Salary: Commensurate with experience & contribution.
Get to know more about us:
- Address Full-time - On-site: Thao Dien Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2 (Thu Duc City), HCM City