- Responsible for managing Merchant Sponsorship & Loyalty programs, including planning schemes, allocating budgets, measuring performance, and addressing operational issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Merchant, Operation, etc.) to develop and implement growth-oriented campaigns & initiatives. Take the lead in monitoring performance and solving problems to ensure that all targets are met.
- Manage and optimize various media channels (both in-app & out-app), including content planning, traffic allocation management, and content creation.
- Support senior management in business planning, including monthly/quarterly reports, budget proposals, and business requirement documents for product enhancement or growth campaigns.
- Conduct analyses to understand business performance, identify improvement opportunities, and propose action plans.
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to provide user and market insights for product initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with business-related majors (e.g., Economics, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Marketing)
- An ownership mindset who is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Detail-oriented, and organized person who can independently manage time and tasks.
- Strong communicator, able to articulate thoughts well, and communicate with people at different levels and backgrounds.
- Good analytical skills, comfortable dealing with numbers, and making reasonable judgments based on logical reasons.
- A team-player who is open-minded, and eager to learn.
- Exposure to product-led growth positions/projects is a strong plus.