- Being responsible for the implementation of all Student Recruitment’s projects.
- Logistics and technical preparation/management for events.
- Liaise, communicate with internal stakeholders and other vendors in terms of delivering high quality service and meeting deadlines in events
- Keep track of merchandise and logistics after the events.
- Handle general administrative tasks related to projects
- Other duties assigned by Senior Coordinator, Events and Engagement
- Working hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM weekdays
- Overtime: Early in the morning if having events on weekends.
- Report to: Senior Coordinator, Events and Engagement
- Male is highly preferable.
- Fresh graduates in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent degree.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office) and related technology
- High communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written in both English and Vietnamese.
- Salary: from 10,000,000 VND gross – negotiable depending on working experience.
Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Annual leaves
- Take compensated leave if work on weekend
- Private premium medical insurance
- The labor contract will be signed with the third party who is RMIT’s vendor.
- Duration: 11 Months
How to apply:
- Subject: Position – Full name (Email’s subject must show your applied position name)
- Address 702 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCM