Job Description & Summary
We are pleased to invite qualified and passionate candidates to apply for full-time intern position (three months minimum) in Marketing & Communications as part of our M&C team based in Hanoi.
This position will provide the right candidate with a great opportunity to gain experience in doing marketing and communications for a major brand, access to PwC’s global network of resources, further on-the-job training opportunities, a great corporate culture, as well as a monthly stipend.
- Digital marketing: Support content management and graphic design for various digital channels including website management, social media and email marketing;
- Event support: Provide support to events, mostly on digital platforms such as Zoom, Webex, MS Teams, including but not limited to event communications, logistic, event report;
- Creative services: Support the design and production of marketing materials in both English and Vietnamese such as proposal templates, presentations, thought leadership reports, posters, event materials etc
- General marketing & communications support: Assist the team on other fronts of marketing and communications work when needed, including with: translation, market research, branded merchandise, stock management and other admin tasks
- Fresh graduate/ senior in business, marketing or communication major
- Strong writing skills with proven experience in English – Vietnamese translation work
- High level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro) is a strong asset
- Ability to multitask
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.