- Support in tax compliance preparation and completion
- Support in preparing/reviewing tax calculations for clients in accordance with tax regulations.
- Other tasks required by mentor/PM
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law (fresh graduate are welcomed)
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking and enjoy working with numbers as well as writing
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter (if any) with Subject: [KPMG ] Tax Intern – Full Name
Attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.