About the internship
You will design the most stunning work for big brands and their campaigns. As a design intern, you will be part of the design team and also in close contact with the creatives and the producers. In brief, you will be surrounded by a team of experienced and talented designers to gain the knowledge, skills, and insights you need while working on real design assignments. This is your chance to learn fast and walk away with a mind-blowing experience!
You are an ambitious and highly motivated Design student that would love to learn as much as you can. Whatever the target, you go for it. Where you see conventions, you overturn them. You are curious and always know how to exceed expectations. You enjoy working together towards a common goal and in daily life, you operate naturally at the many intersections of culture, such as music, technology, and travel.
What’s in it for you?
- Become a Trainee/ Official “Pirate” if your performance is good
- Work for global brands while being surrounded by creative minds that inspire and show you all ins and outs of advertising.
- Various events and tea break every week in our own bar. Well, when the corona limitations are gone of course…
- And if your internship months weren’t enough… Quite a lot of interns stick around for their first (and sometimes even second or third) job. So who knows…
- This is an unpaid internship
- Please send us both your Cv and portfolio/projects
- Shoot your English CV with the subject “[TBWA – 0522] Design Intern- Your Name”