- Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments;
- Advising clients on digital assets;
- Identifying and addressing client needs and developing an awareness of firm services;
- IT Roadmap and alignment of IT services towards various standards;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Bachelor degree major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other IT-related;
- Fresh graduated is also welcome;
- Highly proficient in English (proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage);
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of technology;
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development;
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyse pertinent client, industry, and technical matters;
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks/engagements.