As a Finance Intern with major support for Risk Management, your responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Prepare contents and materials for Site communications via Newsletter, Intel Vietnam Messages, Controls Star, Controls Corners, Ethics fun quiz… to raise awareness of the Code of Conduct and related policies of Intel.
- Support logistics for Controls Workshop and Ethics/Controls trainings (formatting slides, gifts proposal and delivery, booking, manage attendees, etc.,) to promote Ethics/ Controls spirit to all employees.
- Support to manage Employee trainings completion progress.
- Give recommendations to improve Ethics Program and be pro-active to put the initiatives into practice.
Risk Management/ Finance activities:
- Perform data analytics (mostly in Excel) for audits, risk assessment, projects tracking, training tracking, etc.,
- Actively engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues to facilitate projects under your scope and in Finance department.
Finance Interns will have opportunity to:
- Rotate to other departments including Finance Operations, Tax/Customs and Accounting.
- Attend Business acumen trainings and soft skills trainings conducted by other functions.
- Join Great Place To Work projects to expand valuable connection with Finance team members and upgrade soft skills in teamwork, event organization.
To successfully complete your internship at Intel, candidate should possess below qualifications.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business and completed your 3rd year.
- Good communication skills, especially English, both verbally and writing.
- Good capability of using the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Can-do attitude, due diligence, and a thirst for learning.
- Ability to fulfill task requirements and maintain connection with the team regardless of the work
- Minimum internship period: 6 months.
- Good understanding of business ethics
- Interest in data analytics and getting meaningful data insights.
- Visual design skill is welcome but not critical.
- Have a positive and energetic personality.