As an Intern, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Our Intern’s role in PwC‘s Risk Assurance Services – Business Solution provided to clients is to:
- Support with the development of risk assessments and audit plans;
- Support in the evaluations of internal controls, providing internal and external audit support fieldwork or Sarbanes-Oxley testing;
- Participate in select phases of internal controls and/or internal/external audits, including planning, execution and completion;
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback; and,
- Demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks while exercising professional scepticism.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 0 year(s)
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
Additional Educational Preferences:
- Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3
- Preferred Major GPA: 3.3
- Eligible students should be in the 3rd year of a 4 year degree program or in the 4th year of a 5 year program.