- Translating: Translating and crafting press kit and media documents from Vietnamese to English, and vice versa.
- PR content writing: Composing and developing marketing-communication materials (press releases, advertorials, etc.) for various clients.
- Researching & reporting: Conducting market research and working on different types of reports (market analysis reports, media clipping reports, event reports, etc.)
- Administrative: Performing various administrative duties (contacting media, payment procedure, sorting documents, etc).
- Assisting: Support Account Manager/Account Executive in several daily tasks, during press conferences and PR events.
- Planning: Participating in integrated communication planning and pitching process for prospective clients.
Required skills and qualifications
- Strong writing & content planning skills.
- Advanced English skills (Speaking, Writing, Reading, and Listening).
- Advanced translating skills (E-V and V-E).
- Attentive to details and result-oriented.
- Willing to learn.
- Long-term commitment is preferred (6 months or above).
- Joining T&A Ogilvy will expose undergraduates to a profound network of reputable clients alongside talented and experienced advisors; you can also benefit from:
- Professional, young and dynamic environment to work and learn
- Aggressive training on the job and by the manager through real projects and events
- Monthly allowance: 1.500.000 VND/month
How to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a CV, Cover Letter & Portfolio (optional) (All materials are preferably in English) to [email protected] (cc. [email protected]) with the following subject: [TAO] PR Account Intern – Your Full Name