T&A Ogilvy is looking for a PR Account Intern:
– Localization: Translate and craft press kits and media documents from Vietnamese to English, and vice versa.
– PR writing: Compose and develop content for PR materials (press releases, advertorials, etc.) for various clients.
– Researching & reporting: Conduct market research and handle different types of reports (market analysis report, media clipping report, event reports, etc.).
– Administrative: Perform various administrative duties (contacting media, payment procedure, sorting documents, etc.).
– Assisting: Support Senior Account Executive/ Account Executive in several daily tasks, during press conferences and PR events.
– Planning: Participate in integrated communication planning and pitching process for prospective clients.
– Eye for detail, thirst for knowledge, and dedication.
– Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Vietnamese is crucial. (Ielts > 6.0 or Toeic with equivalent results – is highly preferred)
– Able to work full-time as soon as possible
– Monthly allowance: 2,500,000 VND
– Company internal training with regional materials, on-the-job training through daily tasks.
– Professional, young, and dynamic environment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to email@example.com (Ms. Phuong Linh), and cc firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Thanh), email@example.com (Ms. Uyen) with the following subject: [TAO] PR Account Intern – Your name