Our People and Change Consulting Practice focuses on the human capabilities and develop strategies for the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of the right people with the right skill sets and experiences to deliver on the goals of the organization.
Focusing on people of the organization and its HR function, our People & Change professionals support the Board and C-suits develop HR strategy, programs and plans that enable employees and line management effectively working together to execute and achieve the organization-wide business strategy.
- Take the role in the Consulting team as a professional team member to perform in simple part of the execution of KPMG People and Change consulting engagements.
- Support consulting work on real projects together with KPMG professionals;
- Complete other administration tasks as required by Consulting Department
Qualifications & Experience
- Senior year student or bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, e.g. business administration, Economics, Human Capital Management or related fields
- Good analytical, writing, presentation skills
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
- Good command of English and Vietnamese and good translation and interpretation skill.
- Proficient PowerPoint, MS Word skills
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume with Subject: [KPMG – 1222] P&C Intern – Full Name