• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, events
• Manage databases by maintaining and updating information, data, and records
• Assist to create and design event digital materials (flyer, brochure, presentation files,…)
• Assist with website updates via wordpress
• Support events organization with marketing team in Savills Hotels
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• May perform additional projects upon request
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Undergraduate student, must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
• Design skills, have knowledge of design software, such as Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Good English for writing is must.
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Practical experiences in contact research and data management
• Shadowing and training opportunities with experienced mentor
• Opportunities to participate in networking events and company meetings
• Flexible schedule for students
Please send you CV/Cover Letter to with title [Savills-0722] Marketing Intern – Full Name
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Thực Tập Sinh E-Commerce
Thực Tập Sinh Thiết Kế Đồ Họa
Platform Campaign Planning & Operation
Thực Tập Sinh Marketing
Thực Tập Sinh Nhiều Vị Trí
Marketing Feature Intern
- Location Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh
- Full Address Tầng 18 Ruby Tower, 81 - 85 Hàm Nghi, Quận 1, TPHCM