Job Description: As a Logistics Analyst Intern you will:
- Develop the skills necessary for success in managing Logistics operations by working closely with transportation
- Customs compliance and warehousing stakeholders.
- Build Logistics knowledge as well as build and develop the skills to work in a professional and international working environment.
Key responsibilities not limited as
- Coordinate and monitor day to day execution of shipping and warehousing requests through logistics service provider
- Manage by exception any ad-hoc requests.
- Work on transportation warehouse customs compliance processes streamline or optimization
- Conduct monthly
- Customs Declaration audit Material inventory reconciliation
- Support internal traffic project activity as needed
- Act as coordinator for Logistics Improvement Projects (including IT Initiatives, Process & Control, Productivity Enhancement, etc..)
Qualifications: 4th year of bachelor student with related major
- Be familiar with Supply Chain, Foreign Trade knowledge and process Prefer one-year term intern due to complexity of the operations
- Having knowledge in Software Engineering, Programing, VBA is a plus
- Can work well both independently and in a team Have strong analytical and problem solving skill communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Can use Microsoft office software and some other common office application well, good with Excel is preferred