As a member of the Accounting Intern team, you will have opportunities to:
- Support in analyzing business data, recommend solutions, demonstrate your analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Work with peers and business partners to influence business decisions that maximize shareholder value.
- Support any project designed to blend strategic and operational work.
- Be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience.
- Monthly allowance as company’s policy.
- Laptop provided Free shuttle, drinks and meals.
- On-site cafeteria, gym, music room, relax room, chill room.
- Dynamic, innovative and professional working environment.
- Can work full 5 days/ week from 7 AM – 4 PM from Monday to Friday
- 3rd or 4th year university students studying Bachelor degree emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Economics (Accounting is preferable)
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, influence, leadership and communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a short time period while working in a dynamic, cross functional, team orientated environment
- Unrestricted legal right to work at the location you are applying for is required
- Length of internship: 4-8 months
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlYour privacy matters to Intel and we comply with applicable data protection laws. We collect and maintain personal information for recruitment related activities and your data will not be used for any other purpose. We retain personal information for the periods and purposes set forth in Intel Privacy Notice. Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. We do not share your personal information with third parties. In order for Intel to communicate with you on your application results, by submitting your information and proceeding with this application, you agree and consent that we can collect your personal information. You will have the ability to opt-out by informing firstname.lastname@example.org or at any time selecting unsubscribe found at the bottom of our future marketing communications. You have rights to correct, update, request access to or deletion of your personal information as described in Intel Privacy Notice. In addition, if you wish to update or otherwise make changes to your resume, use Intel online application tool to resubmit a new resume.
This role will require an on-site presence.