- Support to evaluate property and compile due diligence packets;
- Research current market conditions and trends
- Assist to complete financial reports
- Other tasks will be assigned by Line Manager.
- Good at Vietnamese and English.
- Commitment, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good working attitude, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Commit to do full-time internship at least 3 months (8 hrs/day, 5 days/week)
- Have an opportunity to work in very young, dynamic and professional environment
- Attractive allowances
- Have an opportunity to become a full-time staff when finish Internship Program
- Receiving an internship certificate in the end and a reference check where necessary
Please kindly send your CV with the subject [Internship_Position_Name]
- Address 18F, Doji Tower, 81-85 Ham Nghi, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, HCMC