- Provide administrative role in maintaining the recruitment database
- Schedule interview and update database with the respective result
- Keep track of recruitment process and update leaders on candidate’s status
- Support and Plan for KPMG Recruitment Program
- Support employer branding activities such as company tours, career fairs…
- Any extra duties the HR Manager/ Senior requires.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Detail oriented person.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Fulltime internship period at least 6 months
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume, certificates, a recent photograph, a cover letter quoting the job code with subject [KPMG-HCM/HN] HR Intern – Full name
- Address Paragon Office (District 7)
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 8 jobs