▪ Assist in daily stamping documents/report
▪ Support in arranging F&B for Busy season perks, training, meeting
▪ Coordinate with IT & Admin team in preparing meeting/ events
▪ Prepare parking list, welcome package for new joiner
▪ Order office sundry, stationery
▪ Process monthly payments of office expenses
▪ Other tasks will be assigned by Line Manager.
▪ Student in English, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications is highly preferred.
▪ At least 4-5 months fulltime internship.
▪ Good communication in both English & Vietnamese.
▪ Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
▪ Careful, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible
▪ Full-time job opportunity after internship period.
▪ Training opportunity.
▪ Internship allowance
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit an English detailed resume with Subject: [KPMG] Admin Intern – Full Name