- Assist country’s PIC for Personnel Marketing/Talent Relationship Management primarily with communication and design tasks for various internal & external audiences to maintain Bosch’s reputation as an Employer of Choice
- Collaborate with HR locations, corporate communication teams & external partners on project planning and execution
- Upkeep templates, case studies, and creative documents in accordance with the corporate branding guide in the department database
- Ideate, organize employee engagement projects and perform pre- + post-project evaluations and reports
- Assist with project logistics & onsite event management
- Proactively handle & troubleshoot any arising issues on event day
Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- 3rd/4th year student who can work full-time with a major in Marketing, Communications, and Journalism.
- Have good content-writing skills
- Ability to use Canva, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effect (or alternative movie maker app).
- Eloquent in English and Vietnamese
- No working experiences are required, although students with experience in marketing/communication/public relations are preferred
- Good team working spirit, Future-focused, Result-oriented, Can-do attitude, willing to learn & develop
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join the department’s outing activities
- Have 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next rounds.
- Address 14th floor, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City