- Listing products on digital plaforms (e-commerce, delivery…) and preparing product descriptions on e-commerce platforms (including but not limited to product images, information, descriptions).
- Manage official store layout, inventory, customer enquiries of Starbucks’s products on e-commerce platforms.
- Implement promotional programs (setting discount, vouchers…) on e-commerce platforms.
- Coordinate with other functions internally to monitor, process, and verify orders for e-commerce business.
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding product information and pricing.
- Handling cases related to orders (returns, order cancellations, exchanges, delivery issues, etc.).
- Resolving issues related to orders (returns, order cancellations, exchanges, delivery, etc.).
- Translating and rewriting product descriptions.
- Uploading product images to the official store.
- Organizing products and prioritizing their placement, including Limited-Time Offer (LTO) items.
- Hiding products that are out of stock (OOS).
- Applying promotional pricing and vouchers according to the promotion program list.
- Stock Coordination:
- Collaborating with Supply Chain Operations (SCO) to facilitate the transfer of stock from the Kerry warehouse to the store, based on confirmed quantities.
- Working with the store to receive and inspect incoming stock.
- Conducting stock takes on a quarterly basis.
- Education level: undergraduate. Priority is given to candidates majoring in marketing, e-commerce, and knowing Photoshop or photo editor programs.
- Office computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Basic English communication.
- Diligent, careful, attention to detail, hard-working, and being good team player.
- Phụ cấp hàng tháng VND 5,000,000
- BH Tai nạn 24/7
- Partner drink & Discount.