Support development team from receipt of tech pack to production delivery for assigned products, with an emphasis on quality product engineering and timely completion of all tasks, including sampling and buy ready in accordance with the operating calendars.
- Support the Manager Development to drive the development, production and shipment of product.
- Follow up the development process ensuring workable prototypes are created which address desired function, cosmetics, cost, market appeal and manufacturability.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure all development samples, size sets, pre-sell and SMS are produced accurately, and are shipped on time.
- Provide options and recommendations to make improvements in the development process.
- Factory: development, production, and ME teams.
- LO: development, Production, functional teams (Costing, Planning, Material, Logistics …)
- Line manager/ Senior line manager/ Director Operation Management.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Production garment / manufacturing background.
- Good English (written and verbal), strong MS Office skills.
- Effective communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Last year students or fresh graduated in apparel industry / manufacturing fields.
- More preferably with experienced.
- Ability to fit a garment and comment to T1 on changes required.
- At least 6 month availability from March 2023